Friday 21 March 2014

Spring Pastels

I'm so happy that it is finally spring! Last weekends weather was beautiful and I hope it continues because it was so nice to finally have some sun. In all shops the spring collection are starting to arrive and recently I have been loving all the pretty pastels coloured items which have been appearing. This is a trend which I love because these colours make me feel that spring has arrived! I have been loving mint green, lilac and pale pink items these colours are so pretty.

I apologise for some of these pictures they are from the shops website and for some reason which I do not know my computer seems to make them look dark!!

Contrast Collar Bodycon Dress
boohoo.com £18
Floral Lace Pencil Skirt
Newlook £25
I have especially been loving the colour mint green, it automatically makes me think of spring time and I can't get enough out it! I love this dress from boohoo, the colour is so beautiful and I think the peter pan collar is so adorable! I also love this lace pencil skirt from new look I love the floral lace and of course the mint green colour.
Ottoman Wrap Skort
Topshop £32
Light Pink Chunky Platform Sandals
River Island £55
I also love the colour pale pink, I have seen this colour so much in shops recently and I really love it. It is such a spring time colour and I think looks so pretty. I particularly love this wrap skort from Topshop, it looks really different to any skirt/shorts I have ever seen before. I haven't worn a skort since I was like 5 and I this one looks great! I think it would look great in the summer months. I also love these chunky heels from River Island I love this colour and these shoes would go with anything! I've noticed that these chunky style heels are in lots of shops recently and I really like them.



Topshop Nail polish in Parma Violet
£5
Lilac Box Clutch Bag
River Island £30
The final pastel colour I love is Lilac, it's a beautiful colour which makes me think of the spring and summer months. The other week I was looking for a lilac nail polish and I found there were loads of them. It must be because it's such a popular colour! I found this especially pretty shade in Topshop for £5 in the colour Parma Violet which reminds me of the little purple sweets I used to have when I was younger! I also came across this Lilac box clutch bag whilst looking for a new bag on the River Island website. I loved this as soon as I saw it! I really like the style of this bag I love the hard box clutch bags and this one is so pretty! This lilac shade is a perfect colour for sping and summer. I can imagine using this bag on holiday or when you only need a few items.


As you can tell I really love pastel colours, these are my favourite examples of the colours which I have been loving.

Em







2 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm loving pastel's too at the moment! We seem to have alot in common, I'm definitely going to follow your blog! I would love it if you followed me too? http://gkatee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I think we have lots in common too!! Thankyou for the follow I have followed you back and I love the look of your blog too
    Em x

    ReplyDelete