Saturday 10 May 2014

Liebster Award



Hey! This week I was nominated by the lovely Georgia from gkatee.blogspot.co.uk for the Liebster award. I was so excited because I have heard lots about this award and I think it's a great way to find new blogs to follow.

11 Facts about me

1. I'm 16 years old and my birthday is in March.
2. I live England.
3. I'm in Year 11, this means I leave school this year and have my GCSE exams which I'm really nervous for. On July 4th I have my leavers prom and I am ridiculously excited!
4. I have a sweet tooth and love sweets and chocolate!
5. I have a little black dog called Milo who is a schnoodle (a cross between a schnauzer and a poodle!).
6. My all time favourite film is Grease and my favourite TV show is Made In Chelsea.
7.  My favourite book is The Fault in our Stars I would recommend it to everyone and I can't wait for the film to come out.
8. I love fashion and shopping and my favourite highstreet shops are River Island, H&M, Topshop and New Look. I also love makeup especially lip products.
9. I love going on holiday and would love to travel when I'm older.
10. I have a full fringe and I'm short, I'm one of the smallest people in my year group.
11. I love following blogs and watching vlogs on youtube.

Questions from Georgia

1. Who is your Idol?
I would have to say that my idol is Beyoncé, I love her music and she's so beautiful.

2. How old are you?
I am 16 years old.

3. What's your favourite place in the world?
This was a hard one for me because I love so many places, my all time favourite is Paris, I went to Paris last year on a school trip and I have so many good memories there especially Disneyland. I do also love Majorca which I have been to a couple of times with my family and also Lapland when I was 8 I will never forget it!

4. Do you have a bestfriend or friends?
I have both! I have my best friend who is also called Emily (her blog is emtanners.blogspot.co.uk) who I love so much! I also have my amazing group of friends, there are 8 of us and I love them all.

5. One item you couldn't live without
I know this is a little sad but honestly I couldn't live without my phone! I use it all the time and love it!

6. What phone do you have?
I have a white Iphone 4s which I received as a gift from my parents for Christmas.

7. What's your favourite colour?
I have two favourite colours one is pastel pink and also mint green I think they are both so pretty.

8.What's your favourite drink?
I love diet coke and I definitely drink a lot of it!! But also recently I discovered the Mcdonalds iced caramel frappes they are so delicious!

9.Which Social media do you use the most?
I love twitter and instagram but I would have to say that I use twitter the most! I'm always on it!

10. What do you plan to do in the future?
This was a hard question because honestly I'm not to sure what I want to do or be! However I would definitely love to travel the world and would love to have stepped foot on at least 6 of the 7 continents by the time I die!!

11. Where is your ultimate holiday destination?
There is so many places I want to visit! I would have to say America because it looks amazing! But also the Caribbean islands such as Cuba and the Bahamas because they look beautiful!


Questions for my Nominee's

1. What's your favourite film?
2. What's you favourite Makeup Brand?
3. What's you favourite highstreet shop?
4. What is your favourite chocolate bar or packet of sweets?!
5. What's on your bucket list?
6. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
7. If you could meet any celebrity who would it be?
8. Who inspires you?
9. What is your favourite quote?
10. If you had one wish what would you wish for?
11. What 3 words would you use to describe yourself?

My Nominees

Em Tanners

Corky Lil Thing

Style Sunrise

LauraThinksAbout

Emily Harper

Obey Ray

The Perks Of Pretty Things

Beauty and a Blogger

All Things Anita

The Lipstick, The Girl and Her Wardrobe

Kosmetic Kaleidoscope

Em ♥


2 comments:

  1. thank you for nominating me, Em. Unfortunately I've already completed this a couple of times so I won't be doing it again.. sorry!

    Anita @ AllThingsAnita
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome that's okay I enjoy following your blog!
    em x

    ReplyDelete